Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall College Wardrobe?

I left my office to use the bathroom just now and entered a hall full of new college students, going over their previous assignment while waiting for class. Ha, yeah right. While they were waiting for class (and kudos to them for going to class) they were talking, texting, tweeting, facebooking, and/or whatever else it is they are doing these days on their cell phones.

Now don't get me wrong. I am not judging. Truth is, I have recently become dangerously addicted to my own iPhone, which I noticed as I was returning emails between red lights yesterday afternoon.

One thing, however, I will judge is this fall's wardrobe style. It seems that 'high school gym class' is the latest theme. Running shorts, latest sorority or free school t-shirt, flip-flops or sneakers, and perfect make-up. Of course they all look cute as a bug, I just highly doubt that any of them will be warming up for their three-mile jog after class. But if I'm wrong, more power to them. As for me, I'm logging on to e-trade right now to buy some Nike stock.

No comments: